About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Founders Associate Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and help manage its operations strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on supporting operations strategies and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German InsurTech company focused on protecting businesses from cyber threats. The startup offers a unique combination of insurance and cyber protection.
In this role, you’ll:
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to support key decision making
- Get unique training and insights into a dynamic Start up and its several departments including the Sales, Product and Operations team
- Contribute to essential strategic projects in order to help define the overall company strategies for internationalisation, extension of their addressable market and strategic sales partnerships
- Collaborate with various interdisciplinary stakeholders and help them in preparing presentation materials
- Research due-diligence, competitors and markets
- Prior work experience through internships in a fast-paced environment such as technology, B2B, startup, consulting or similar
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Excited to work hands-on in a startup environment and learn about InsurTech, cyber insurance and cyber security
- Strong organisational and leadership skills along with a strategic and analytical way of thinking
- Characterised by a reliable, accurate and independent way of working
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to communicate with various stakeholders in German. English is a plus!
Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Above all, a friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with Founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation package
- A long-term development perspective in a fast-paced and growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.