About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Founder’s Associate Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our Portfolio companies and support its business strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing the business strategies and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German ClimateTech company focused on decarbonising the global food industry. The startup’s visionary software allows manufacturers and retailers to calculate their emission scores and gain valuable insight into the environmental impact of their entire supply chain.
In this role you’ll:
- Design a sales process, prepare lead-specific material and conduct some of the first sales calls with key partners.
- Help build up market intelligence, work on pricing strategy, inform product team on customer needs, guide product roadmap, help collect data from customers, learn B2B stakeholder management
- Create and deploy our marketing strategy - from inbound channels to working on content and growth.
- Prepare board documentation, support investor communication, etc.
- Build recruiting processes from the ground up and arrange logistics for interviewing the candidates - even conducting interviews yourself.
- Design and lead a range of projects across departments in parallel. This will include designing, presenting, and implementing your ideas.
- Work experience in high-paced environments e.g. strategy consulting, VC-backed startups
- A track record of driving a variety of projects simultaneously without losing speed or quality, breaking down huge work streams into manageable projects, determining priorities, and setting timelines
- Immerse yourself into new business functions and quickly get up to speed
- Identify and solve challenges before they become blockers and prior to other team members spotting them
- Handle a high degree of ownership and self-management but also work well in a team
- Willingness to travel from time to time to visit customers
- Fluency in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company, with the possibility of working remotely. However, eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meet-ups
- Attractive compensation package, including stock options
- Financial and administrative support with your move to Berlin
- A mobility subscription that reduces or offsets your emissions from commuting
- A Spotify subscription so you can do your most productive work
- A fitness subscription so you can clear your head in your time out of the office
- 1000€ (flexible) Learning budget to get 3x the horsepower
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.