About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Founders Associate (m/f/d) to join an international team of serial founders and experienced executives at one of our portfolio companies and support its Founding Team strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on supporting the CEO and Founding Team in operational and process-related matters while driving operational excellence across the organisation.
Join our portfolio company: A German FinTech company focused on making digital financial services accessible to everyone. The startup's intuitive, user-friendly app combines the power of AI with a team of expert tax consultants to deliver speedy, effortless, and efficient tax returns to thousands of customers.
In this role, you’ll:
- Own and manage various growth initiatives and projects at the same time
- Conceptualise strategies to improve key business processes
- Identify opportunities for workflow automations and implement them in order to facilitate the scaling process
- Strategically support the company's various departments through ad-hoc projects where and when it is most needed
- Monitor departmental KPIs and identify ways to ensure/optimise their fulfilment
- Be the go-to person when it comes to finding pragmatic and hands-on solutions to any challenges in process-related topics
- Professional experience in an operations-related position, preferably in a VC, high-growth startup, investment banking or consulting firm
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- A pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving and resilience when dealing with challenges
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a great sense of ownership as well as initiative and a hands-on mentality
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German
- Successfully completed studies in a business related field
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Hamburg office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by owning a breadth of responsibilities, creating a steep learning curve from day one
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg city
- 30 vacation days + flexible working hours
- Min 80% mobile work allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts at 1500+ shops and services
- Strongly subsidised gym membership
- Work Bike
- And of course; Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.