Front Desk Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Office team at Project A to ensure the phone queries are always answered, business partners are warmly welcomed and your colleagues are well equipped with fruits and beverages. You are the first face that your colleagues and business partners see when arriving at our office.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the Reception and taking care of guests and employees
- Taking incoming phone calls
- Managing the conference rooms (preparation of meetings and post-processing, support with room bookings)
- Coordinating the catering and providing the required equipment
- Participating in the organization of events
- Ordering fruit/beverages and office supplies
- Sorting and processing of incoming mail and deliveries
- Keeping the commonly used areas clean
- Supporting in Office Management
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed training in a service-oriented field (e.g. Hotel) or a comparable qualification
- Having a talent for coordination and organization
- Work experience in the hotel industry, at the front desk or in Customer Service is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Positive attitude, friendliness and having fun in dealing with people
- Enjoying providing service in a competent and professional way
- Cooperation (a real team player), flexibility and reliability
- Very good German skills and fluent in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.