Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Focusing on building up venture's new Platform
- Being part of a multicultural team and strive to build products that delight users
- Working closely with UI/UX & Product to implement user-centric software products and to define & realise the product roadmap
- Working with a modern technology stack as React, NextJS, Chakra UI, TailwindCSS, Formik, react-intl, Zustand for state management, Webpack, Lerna
- Maintaining venture's existing applications and working on their shared libraries (UI elements, Data fetching + storage, Analytics)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Frontend Developer
- Proven track record in the complete feature lifecycle, from conception to final launch
- Hands-on working mentality and proactivity in coming up with solutions to challenges
- Ability in taking ownership of the technical side of the product
- An eye for design and interest to show it
- Strong potential for mentoring other developers
- Outstanding communication skills in English (German is a plus)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.