Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our B2C portfolio companies which provides an online platform that connects students to a wide range of digital learning materials. They believe that digital and effective education should be accessible equally to all individuals.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working with a large amount of ownership for setting best practices and raising the front-end bar for your team
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new products
- Handling design and product problems
- Taking ownership for the entire development cycle from testing to going live and implementation
- Working in a SCRUM team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in building customer-facing applications with React.js.
- Very good understanding of TypeScript, React.js, and similar technologies
- Ability to write well-structured, maintainable, and efficient code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
- Comfortable with working in a collaborative and fast paced environment and enjoy learning on the job
- Excellent communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Ed-tech Industry
- Possibility for working completely remotely to balance your work and private life
- Transparent culture and flat hierarchy where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an amazing team with dynamic, young, and motivated professionals
- Opportunity to grow with the team and the company
- Have a crucial impact on the accessibility of education for all
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.