Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Engineering team at Project A. We are looking for someone who has a passion for high quality clean code, loves principles and enjoys working on different tasks. You would often be involved in exciting innovations and projects internally and also with our portfolio companies learning new softwares.
What will keep you challenged?
- Participation in planning and implementation of scalable systems for and with our ventures
- Selection of appropriate technologies and architecture discussions within our team
- Planning, discussing and implementing features and systems
- Working closely with IT, Product Management and Design
- Creating design systems using style guides and component based architectures
- Always keeping a close eye on performance, accessibility and user experience
- Assessing existing solutions, consulting of ventures and colleagues
- Writing clean, comprehensible and testable code, and working with different tech stacks
- Quality assurance through testing and code reviews
- Sharing of knowledge within the team and willingness to continuously learn
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in frontend engineering
- First experience with at least one common JS framework (e.g. Vue, Angular, React)
- Experience with TypeScript, test automation tools (Jest, Jasmin, Cypress) is a plus
- Proper overview of available web technologies (APIs, tooling and frameworks)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical issues to all level team members
- Proven experience working in agile development environments are a plus
- Fluency in English
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.