Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member of our Engineering Team at Project A, who is passionate about modern web technologies, loves clean code and enjoys learning new things. As part of your job, you would gain insights into many different working environments and software projects of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing, planning and implementing business-critical, performant and accessible user interfaces with our portfolio companies
- Enhancing the usability and user experience of existing applications by developing new features
- Advising engineering teams about the architecture and technological choices for their websites and web applications
- Taking part in the creation of design systems using style guides and component based frameworks
- Authoring clean, comprehensible and testable code
- Assuring quality of products through automated tests, code reviews and team processes
- Adapting to different work environments, tech stacks and technical challenges
- Continuously sharing knowledge inside and outside Project A
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Passion for solving problems with the power of software
- 1-2 years of experience in software engineering
- Experience developing and shipping several user-facing features using a component-based UI framework, such as Vue, React or Angular
- Ability to effectively explain technical considerations to team members and stakeholders
- Ability to analyze product requirements, formulate useful technical clarification questions and estimate their complexity
- Understanding of basic workflows of a product engineering team, such as version control, code reviews and delivery cycles
- Pragmatism and willingness to adapt to different work environments and types of projects, ranging from full product engineering to technical audits
- Curiosity about various business models and their underlying technical challenges
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with us:
- Growing in an inspiring team of bright minds
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
- Stay mindful with the mental health platform Unmind (free membership)
- Mentoring network within our portfolio with 250+ participants
- Brainfood sessions with inspiring topics and paid company lunch (even remote!) & team events
- Mobile work policy Germany-wide or option to work from a modern office (with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin)
- Bike leasing option
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
The most important ingredient for startups are exceptional founders.
We aim to be the best choice of partners for them
by being conviction and integrity driven investors
by providing access to operational excellence in product, growth, data and people
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.