Frontend / UX Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a B2C e-commerce company located in Hamburg. They meet customer expectations by providing a full-cycle customer journey selling complete high-quality, house-related projects bringing nature into homes.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing and developing modern, intuitive user interfaces and responsive designs based on PHP-based products for the further development of the platform of our portfolio company
- Working closely with UI/UX designers, product owners and backend developers on creative, customer-centric solutions
- Collaborating with product designers to develop mockups and prototypes
- Identifying and solving UX challenges (function, page speed, responsiveness, etc.)
- Being part of the interdisciplinary product team of our portfolio company and actively shaping their product vision and customer journey
- Shopware 5, Pimcore, Symfony, Doctrine, jQuery, Jenkins, Apache, MySQL Cluster, Git-Flow, PHP Storm, Atlassian Stack
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, web design, or comparable training
- Several years of experience with agile PHP/front-end projects in an e-commerce environment
- Good understanding of modern design patterns and SEO principles
- Ideally experience in the implementation of different store systems (Shopware, Magento, etc.)
- Passion and strong knowledge of mobile-optimized websites and user experience and high awareness for software quality: love happy users!
- Experience and pleasure of working in cooperation with different disciplines like product, UX, design and backend development
- Result-oriented and agile way of working
- Proactive contribution of ideas and suggestions for improvement
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.