Full-stack Engineer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a tech startup offering a software that businesses can use for their R&D taxes. They have their headquarters in London, but they are growing fast with remote possibilities, backed by some of the best investors in Europe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing the back-end application, written in Kotlin and following modern architectures and techniques such as functional programming, reactive programming and the Elm architecture
- Ensuring the front-end experience is smooth, working with modern tools such as tailwind.js
- Thinking about how you can improve the quality, efficiency and security of the code base
- Improving the deployment pipeline, monitoring and operations platform which is based around gitops running on Kubernetes in Google Cloud
- Engaging with users and translating what they need into architectural designs using modern techniques such as Domain Driven Design and event storming
- Working with the wider technology team to achieve all of these goals
- Tailwind CSS
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in fullstack and enthusiastic to gain experience in the areas that you have not encountered before
- Constant drive to learn new skills and improve your existing ones
- Enthusiastic about working in a startup scene and believe the vision is exciting
- Deep trust in people-first approach and believe that self-improvement, happiness, diversity and inclusion is vitally important
- Please note that we are looking for support in the London office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within UK is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting growth phase
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- A powerful work laptop (Linux or Mac) + the set up you need to do your job well
- Unlimited paid holiday (with a minimum not a maximum number of days!)
- Have fun together as a company with regular team events
- Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Perks scheme (discounts and rewards with 30,000+ brands)
- Contributory pension
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.