We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Building the interactive data visualisations to help pilot customers understand their company's emissions, based on prior design work
- Participate in every stage of the development life-cycle from design to implementation, testing, rollout and making everything run smoothly in production
- Implementing end-to-end features from data models to back-end development and UI development
- Set up and extend the QA processes
- Using technical stacks in web frontend, backend and data. The exact tech stack has to be defined
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Several years of experience in developing products with various tech stacks
- Experience in an early-stage startup (pre-seed/seed)
- You have worked along the entire tech stack or are curious and willing to learn to do so
- Being comfortable with broad product requirements and enjoy participating in the product conceptualisation phase
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company, with the possibility of working remotely. However, eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
- Attractive compensation package, including stock options
- Financial and administrative support with your move to Berlin
- Minimum of 25 vacation days per year
- A mobility subscription that reduces or offsets your emissions from commuting
- A Spotify subscription so you can do your most productive work
- A fitness subscription so you can clear your head in your time out of the office
- 1000€ (flexible) Learning budget to get 3x the horsepower
Apply below and become a part of our success story!