We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, in this case a Mergers & Acquisitions platform for Small & Medium Enterprises. They are the middle ground which connects accredited buyers with owners, advisors and acquirers by using a SaaS solution.
What will keep you challenged?
- Gaining in-depth insights into the world of a modern and up-and-coming FinTech company. It is our goal to develop with you professionally and personally
- Being fully involved in the activities of our M&A team from the very beginning, from the origination to the execution process
- Being responsible for winning new mandates in the area of company sales and convincing potential clients of our portfolio company through your support in the decision-making process or in company succession or how the company sale should be approached
- Building and maintaining client relationships with potential investors and buyers and preparing market analyses and presentations
- Organizing and conducting due diligence reviews and are responsible for the preparation and evaluation of business plans and company valuations
- Supporting projects that drive our venture’s further organic growth, including entering new markets, establishing new sales channels and partnerships, and competitive analysis
- Getting a deep insight into product management at our portfolio company and supporting our team in the conception and specification of product features as well as further optimization, among other things
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully finished Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics (business administration, business informatics or similar), international management or a comparable field of study, ideally with a focus on finance
- Previous professional experience through internships or working student activities in the area of financial controlling, M&A, business development or similar
- You show initiative, contribute to the team, think innovatively and like to think outside the box
- Quick on the uptake, especially when it comes to quantitative and qualitative analyses
- You have a convincing appearance and strong communication and teamwork skills
- Business fluent in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the FinTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!