Group Finance Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Oversight of financial and accounting system controls and standards used by the Group
- Working closely with Subsidiary Finance Managers to ensure the prompt and accurate drafting of actuals, forecasts, budget and other financial plans
- Collaboration and coordination activities with banks, suppliers or agents for financial services
- Anticipating the full statutory and tax implications of planned business model changes
- Responsibility for all topics related to Transfer Price Documentation, Service Agreements, control adjustments in subsidiary business model
- Serving as the contact point for local banks, exchange or add banks, as well as managing the KYC process towards banks
- Supporting all Group Financial Reporting, as well as preparing ad-hoc analysis and management reports
- Management of WiEReG processes
- Reporting directly to CFO
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A university degree or background in Business Administration or similar field
- A financial background, preferably in controlling, auditing or a similar field
- Ideally, you possess previous experience in the field of accounting
- Experience in preparing management reports and forecasting
- IFRS know-how
- Stakeholder management and negotiation skills, especially with banks and governmental actors
- Strong team spirit and willingness to teach and learn from your colleagues
- Highly skilled in project management
- Great communication skills in English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.