Growth Manager/ Country Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company that changes the way the construction industry buys its material. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for the company’s business operations and being part of the management team
- Building and scaling the organization, selling an outstanding product as well as managing daily operations
- Recruiting, building and managing a class-A operations, customer success, and expansion team
- Cultivating a high-performance environment thriving on excellence by constantly improving the entire teams’ capabilities through active leadership, empowerment, coaching, and recruiting of top talent
- Developing, setting up and executing an operational playbook for the DACH region which we can bring to Europe soon
- Staying on top of the latest trends in digital platforms, expansion and company building is part of your innovation-based DNA
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Master’s Degree in business studies or related fields from a top tier university
- 3-5 years experience in a leading customer- and supplier-facing role, preferably with experience in B2B start-ups / scale ups
- Being a brave and mission-driven manager ready to face a lot of obstacles on the way to ultimate success
- Proven record in successfully building and managing a team from scratch, being a curios leader combining your natural gravitas with strong analytical and great communication skills
- Ideally, you have experience and a deeper interest in procurement, supply chain management, data analytics and construction tech
- Ability to identify excellent candidates that do not necessarily fit the standard, but unquestionably aim for the stars
- Display active listening skills, strong attention to detail, and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint) and data management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (native) and English (business professional)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2 nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.