About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Growth Marketing Intern (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and support its growth strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on helping execute the marketing strategies and owning specific workstreams, as well as get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A French pet care company focusing on cat and dog owners to provide a monthly subscription based pet insurance. It not only grants chat functionalities with vets but also direct payment solutions when visiting a vet.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns tailored to the German market.
- Analyse and optimise the performance of marketing campaigns to ensure they are reaching the right audience.
- Be creative and find new marketing opportunities and projects.
- Manage projects and partners on mission-critical workstreams.
- Work with the sales team to develop outreach strategies and materials for German customers.
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that our offering meets the needs of German pet owners.
- Completed or pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as in teams.
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English with excellent communication skills
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company and availability starting in / January 2024. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment, surrounded by passionate colleagues in Berlin and in cooperation with the French Team
- A friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- Work directly with founders at the very early-stages and have full access to everything that’s going on
- An attractive compensation
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.