About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and develop its Marketing strategies in the data software space.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on amplifying content distribution and channel diversification while improving conversion rates. As the first key marketing hire, you’ll be responsible for establishing creative marketing strategies to educate and attract new clients while qualifying inbound and outbound leads.
Join our portfolio company: An Estonian B2B SaaS company that is enabling teams of all sizes to improve the quality and usability of their data. The startup’s unique data lineage solutions aim to reduce the pain points commonly shared among data teams.
In this role, you’ll:
- Plan and execute B2B marketing channels (incl. SEO / SEA, LinkedIn, content marketing, field marketing/events) to bring in qualified leads for our portfolio company in the data software space
- Come up with creative growth strategies by combining marketing & sales and adapting channels to fit the business requirements
- Collaborate with other teams to define ideal customer profiles, customer journeys and lead handoffs
- Enable the sales team with marketing materials e.g. pitch decks, white papers, case studies and build scalable content creation processes (sprints)
- Set up tracking, measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals
- Combine web analytics and CRM data to optimise along the whole B2B funnel
- Build and optimise landing pages or first websites using tools such as Unbounce, Webflow, Hubspot CMS and integrate them with no-code tools to CRM solutions
- Set up marketing automation tools and implement inbound and outbound outreach
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing - ideally in a B2B environment
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations
- A fast learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards in digital B2B marketing
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams & to bridge marketing, sales, product and data functions
- Excellent communication skills in English with an ability to explain concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Tallinn/remote EU office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact in the in the SaaS industry for data scientists and engineers worldwide
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Tallinn
- Remote/hybrid work options also with relocation support for their office in Estonia
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events and a yearly retreat
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.