Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which was founded with the aim of providing urban mobility to everyone. Whether it's during the week to get to work or on the weekend to explore the city in comfort, our portfolio company offers an innovative way to get around.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ownership of our portfolio company's growth and marketing performance output (KPI’s) including New User Acquisition, MAU, ARPU, CAC
- Leading and coordinating two marketing specialists
- Driving a cost-efficient, data-driven marketing approach
- Planning and spearheading strategic initiatives based on local as well as global goals in close collaboration with our portfolio company's local teams and General Manager
- A close partnership with our portfolio company's central marketing teams so as to implement best practices and share local experiments and improvements
- Overseeing team performance and coaching members to overcome challenges
- Collaboration with our portfolio company's policy and communications team to develop and communicate their sustainability, safety and community based partnerships and initiatives locally
- Close collaboration with the portfolio company's General Manager and CMO to plan and optimize the marketing budget
- Developing, sharing and acting upon user insights
- Expanding on and executing local growth and marketing strategy including CRM, Activations, Partnerships and other tactics
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 4 years of proven work experience with CRM, performance marketing, guerilla and growth marketing
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, marketing or similar
- Ability to successfully manage several stakeholders and nurture professional relationships with them
- A deep understanding of customer behavior and how digital marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel
- An analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go
- Prior experience in engaging with external stakeholders in negotiation and execution of projects and proven people management experience
- Exceptional German and English communication skills, both in writing and speaking
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Take advantage of mobility discount opportunities
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.