Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for our Marketing team at Project A. The team is a group of curious data-driven experts helping our portfolio companies with everything marketing. Their support covers all areas of performance marketing, customer engagement tactics, content marketing and above-the-line initiatives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Conceiving and executing marketing strategies along an experimentation roadmap on different Growth marketing channels (organic and paid) for multiple portfolio companies with different business models
- Running campaigns and experiments in various Programmatic networks (FB, Google Search, Google Display, Native, etc.) and testing landing pages and creatives in alignment with given KPIs (CPO, CPL, CPA, ROI, ROAS, incrementally)
- Developing innovative account structures and strategies to achieve business goals, as well as evaluating performance by conducting analysis and creating reports that support both past and future data-driven actions and hypotheses
- Liaising and communicating with diverse stakeholders (internal and external) in a convincing and effective manner about campaign and market development
- Collaborating with Data teams to ensure accurate measurement (tracking & reporting). Working together on advanced analysis and on brainstorming innovative automation solutions
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of Growth Marketing, ideally in a start-up environment & passion about Growth marketing both in B2C and B2B, in order to understand the opportunities in both areas
- A very good understanding of Growth Marketing and its different channels and platforms - Expertise in SEA (including Google Shopping and feed management, but have also gained experience in Display/Paid Media)
- Confidence in working with numbers and enjoy analyzing and interpreting data, with a strong ability in implementing basic tracking pixels
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams & to bridge marketing, sales, product and data functions
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards
- Excellent communication skills/fluent in English, with good understanding of German
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with us:
- Make your ideas count and shape the development of our portfolio companies - at Project A you can really make a difference in the venture capital scene
- Have a steep learning curve, take responsibility from day one and profit from continuous learning and develop both personally and professionally
- Well equipped and modern office with rooftop terrace in the heart of Berlin
- Become part of a highly professional and motivated team and work in an open and harmonious working atmosphere
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Gain an instant network within our Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups... the next one maybe even organized by you!
- Take advantage of discount opportunities from our portfolio companies
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and encourages people of all ethnic & racial origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions & ideologies, socio-economic statuses, educational backgrounds, ages, and individuals of all abilities to apply.