Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) B2B
We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company that changes the way the construction industry buys its material. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the planning and execution of B2B marketing channels (incl. SEO / SEA, LinkedIn, content marketing, field marketing/events) to bring in qualified leads
- Coming up with creative B2B growth strategies by combining marketing & sales and adapting channels to fit the business requirements while collaborating with the sales team to understand ideal customer profile, customer journey and lead handover
- Enabling sales team with marketing materials like pitch decks, white paper, case studies by building scalable content creation processes (sprints)
- Setting up tracking, measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals. Combining web analytics and CRM data to optimize along the whole B2B funnel
- Building and optimizing landing pages or first websites using tools such as Unbounce, Webflow, Hubspot CMS and integrate them with no-code tools to CRM solutions
- Setting up marketing automation tools and implementing inbound and outbound outreach
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, sales or BI - ideally in a B2B early-stage or high-growth company
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner and hypothesis-driven to set new standards in digital B2B marketing
- A very good understanding of how sales teams work
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams & to bridge marketing, sales, product and data functions
- Excellent communication skills in English, with an ability to explain concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across departments - German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.