About the Job
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Growth Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and drive lead generation for their solar installation business, touching on all facets of the sales funnel.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on developing, implementing and optimising measurable and scalable sales enablement strategies, increasing brand awareness and developing a strong and loyal customer base.
Join our portfolio company: A German operation focused on accelerating the transition to renewable energy through solar systems. The fast-growing company has set itself the goal of becoming a market leader in the solar industry and offers its customers a full range of services: from the digital configuration of solar solutions to the online sale of components and the installation of complete solar solutions.
In this role, you’ll:
- Attract new customers and discover growth opportunities for our portfolio company’s products and services
- Find unique and novel ways to increase the growth of their products across all markets
- Drive engagement with existing customers so they become loyal brand ambassadors
- Generate and test ideas quickly while measuring results qualitatively and quantitatively
- Oversee the content creation and management in collaboration with internal experts as well as external agencies and freelancers
- Develop, implement and optimise offline and online marketing as well as social media campaigns
- Monitor industry trends and emerging technologies to identify and implement innovative growth strategies
- Establish and maintain partnerships with relevant external stakeholders to drive growth
- Develop compelling reports to assess the success of various growth initiatives and derive insights for future actions
- Professional experience (3+ years) in growth and digital marketing strategies and implementations - with a focus on industries with long sales cycles
- Solid expertise in digital marketing, analytics, tracking, SEM/SMM accounts, A/B testing and campaign management.
- Hands-on and strategic expertise in testing, pirate metrics (AARRR) and various SEM/SMM channels in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about the latest marketing trends and technologies
- You have a true growth mindset that is complemented by an entrepreneurial way of thinking
- You are inquisitive and have a natural passion for results - testing and optimising for data-driven marketing tactics
- You know how to obtain, read, interpret and respond to quantitative and qualitative data
- Additional experience in offline marketing is an advantage
- Business fluent German and English (written and spoken)
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a real impact on the renewable energy market through solar solutions
- Work on a fast growing project in one of the most exciting markets
- Let yourself be challenged and develop professional skills through the assumption of responsibility and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Join an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.