Growth Marketing Manager - Users (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Attracting new users to our portfolio company's platform whilst engaging with existing users by coordinating and delivering user-facing marketing activities including emails, campaigns, webinars, launch communcations
- Building and refining our portfolio company's processes to drive a scalable growth marketing machine that considers different personas, geographies, and industries
- Collaboration with our portfolio company's Design, Client Success, Content and Product teams to prepare and launch all user-facing activities and assets ensuring the tone, visual identity and credibility of content is maintained
- Perfecting an appropriate schedule for various client launches, key awareness days, campaigns and product launches.
- Being an exceptional copywriter and savvy on different communication channels and with multifarious styles
- Reports on marketing activities to enable data-informed decisions
- Pitch new ideas, iterate our portfolio company's approach, and act quickly to grow their global brand
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Extensive expertise in developing and delivering B2C or B2B2C marketing activities and communications, ideally within a tech-led environment
- A love for storytelling and a natural ability to engage and inspire end-users
- Exceptional copywriting skills, including outstanding grammar, punctuation, spelling, syntax
- An unparalleled eye for detail
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to source knowledge and research topics independently
- Capacity to plan, prioritise and deliver several projects at once
- An autonomous attitude, and by association, an aversion to micro-management
- Experience of using email marketing platforms such as MailChimp, Hubspot, or Intercom
- Able to simplify, communicate, and sell ideas to multiple groups of stakeholders, with a relentless enthusiasm to over-deliver on targets and expectations
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the digital health industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of London
- Office perks such as access to a free on-site gym, rooftop seating, community events, including the office being a dog-friendly work environment
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events, and optional team walks, runs, tennis, yoga, and even mindfulness sessions
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.