Head of Account Management (m/f/d)
Sales · Berlin · Full-time · Head of
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at www.project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the person in charge of boosting customer retention and stable profitability
- Controlling and reporting directly to the core management team
- Growing your team of Key Account managers to go beyond support and become true customer success consultants
- Developing penetration & up-selling strategies to generate more revenue from existing clients
- Establishing on-boarding standards to ensure that new clients have the perfect start and know all the functionalities of the product
- Defining and implement metrics to track success and potential
- Maintaining the relationship to c-level stakeholders in the key accounts and become the person that they trust
- Taking part in shaping the product and knowing what our core customer group really needs
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in an analytical domain such as economics, finance, business or a related field
- 3+ years of significant customer success experience, ideally within a SaaS company with tech heavy product and B2B focus
- Experience in leading a team of 3+ people
- Customer-focused mindset
- Mastering the balancing act between analytical & conceptual work and the hands-on mentality of a high-growth startup
- Interested in the travel and tourism industry and have the willingness to quickly achieve expert-level domain knowledge
- Being a networker and team player enabling your team to continuously grow further
- A constant learner who uses different sources for growing
- Excellent English and German skills - both written and spoken
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Becoming part of a highly professional and motivated team
- Gaining the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- Working at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.