We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which creates and distributes high-quality consumer health products, natural cosmetics and brands for drugstores, supermarkets and online marketplaces. The team has increased their turnover immensely over the last years and is now striving for further digitalization and international expansion.
What will keep you challenged?
- Identifying innovative product concepts that are relevant for our portfolio company’s global product range
- Close collaboration with the Brand Marketing, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs and Purchasing & Logistics Departments, as well as the Partnership Business Development Department
- Developing R&D product concepts in coordination with the Brand Marketing Team
- Managing the Brand R&D and Innovation Departments both technically and on a personnel level
- Planning, implementing and monitoring new product projects
- Planning and monitoring budgets
- Representing our portfolio company at trade fairs and congresses at home and abroad
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Successfully completed a degree in Science, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical
- Several years of professional experience in product and project management, ideally in the field of health products for self-medication
- Good knowledge of the relevant regulations for product classes such as food supplements, dietetics, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and biocides in Europe
- Leadership experience and an entrepreneurial mind
- Highly skilled in cross-functional work in a team as well as excellent communication skills
- Expertise of MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the consumer healthcare industry
- Working in an internationally expanding company in an exciting environment
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Benefitting from professional and personal development opportunities, as well as company pension subsidies and health management
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Apply below and become a part of our success story!