We are looking for:
A new team member for our latest portfolio company (Procure/Fin-Tech) that helps a trillion-dollar industry to overcome the shortage of materials and resources. The company is still under wraps. Founded in 2021, it works with big industry brands, closed various funding rounds, and is supported by European top-tier VCs, Unicorn founders, and industry experts. Join one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, led by an international, intercultural team of serial founders (female/male) and experienced executives.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being responsible for the company’s business operations and being part of the management team
- Meeting, interacting, and managing national and international top tier enterprise accounts. Personas include C-Level, IT- and Procurement leads
- Driving end to end execution of various accounts and developing priorities
- Excel at strategies and initiatives to expand the company’s portfolio while shifting your customers' maximum budget to the company’s solution
- Cultivating a high-performance environment thriving on excellence by constantly improving the entire teams’ capabilities through active empowerment and leading by example
- Developing and managing relationships with potential enterprise customers to prepare new commercial opportunities
- Driving our topline by bringing project to end and a close our commercial opportunities
- Identifying and developing new growth opportunities across geographies, customer segments and distribution channels
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Master’s Degree in business studies or related fields from a top tier university
- Several years of experience in consulting with B2B focus
- Experience in managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business, and management
- Ability to understand and present the company’s product and catch the prospects interest
- Extensive knowledge in developing account plans and stakeholder mapping etc.
- Interest in keeping current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Strongly detail-oriented and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Act with urgency, integrity and focus on the customer while you are confident with video interaction as well as willing to travel (when times comes)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German (native) and English (business professional)
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Fulfill a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2 nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.