We are looking for:
A Head of Business Intelligence (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading, developing and growing a team of business intelligence analysts
- Definition and implementation of the overall strategical direction of Data and Business Intelligence by working further on the BI roadmap
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an BI project: from gathering and understanding the requirements to creating the functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design and implementation, to preparing and executing the functional tests
- Promote and deliver the value of BI and analytics to internal teams
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests from business teams, delivery routine reportings and dashboard
Which traits contribute to your success?
- +3 years of relevant experience in BI or analytics role, ideally in a fast-paced environment with people responsibilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Great technical understanding of data architecture and infrastructure
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively with cross-functional counterparts on all levels - from C-level to junior employees
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in leading (smaller) teams
- Excellent business understanding and an ability to always keep the bigger picture in mind
- Fluent in both English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.