Head of Controlling (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Responsibility for all topics related to Budgeting, Forecasting and Mid Term Planning
- Functioning as a Sparring-Partner for Peers, Management and C-Level
- Leadership of cross-divisional projects as well as of a 2 (+) member team
- Joint responsibility for the timely and accurate preparation and analysis of monthly management reports
- Collaboration with group controlling and close support of the accounting department, as well as direct reporting to the CFO
- Ownership of the regular evaluation of the inventory valuation, as well as the continuous optimization and process improvement together with the Logistics department
- Serving as the contact person for statutory audit regarding special topics like inventory etc.
- Resuming ownership of specific controlling areas, e.g. Sales Controlling, production controlling etc.
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience within Production, Supply Chain, Development and/or Sales Controlling
- High levels of motivation and an outstanding commitment to help and shape the controlling processes
- Knowledge of IFRS and experience in Power Pivot
- Know-how in Sage ERP, BI, LucaNet is desirable
- Entrepreneurial, independent thinking coupled with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.