We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Driving force behind customer retention and constantly monitoring performance across categories, shops and segments
- Leading a team of two and being responsible for developing the performance and career progression
- Carrying the responsibility for developing, implementing and refining strategies to increase the lifetime value of their customer base
- Initiating and participating in innovative CRM projects to make their customer dialogue more relevant and predictable
- Constantly finding new possibilities to engage with their active and inactive customers, regardless of categories, shops or segments
- Actively engaging with stakeholders when retention is underperforming and advising them in ways they can improve
Which traits contribute to your success?
- At least 5 years experience in digital marketing and specialisation in customer retention
- First Team lead experiences
- An expert in understanding performance data, creating actionable insights, and translating this to actionable projects
- Knowledge about database segmentation, campaign creation, customer journey development, retention, loyalty & email marketing
- A performance and data driven work style and strong analytical skills
- A 'getting sh*t done' mentality: When you have an idea, you can't wait to execute and implement it to see how it performs
- Very strong communication skills, you're not afraid to speak up, share your ideas and get other colleagues involved in your plans
- An assertive and creative attitude, you're convincing and you like taking initiative
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Rotterdam office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Attractive salary and bonus structure
- Stock Option Program possibility after six months
- A unique challenge at a fast-growing European e-commerce company
- Smart and highly driven co-workers who work on big challenges and a big dream
- A fast-paced learning curve and opportunities to grow and develop yourself in an environment where freedom and responsibility are central
- An unique culture with 32 nationalities
- Opportunities to grow, even into their Leadership Team
- Great office locations. In The Netherlands, Rotterdam on the Witte de Withstraat, just 5 minutes from Rotterdam Central Station; in Valencia, Spain in the heart of the city Center. You can work in both locations;
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on them. Enough to keep you going all day
- 24/7 access to the HelloFit gym
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is one of Europe's leading venture capital firms, with offices in Berlin and London. Founded in 2012 as an Operational VC, we have backed more than 100 startups across 17 countries and 15 industries, including digital health, Fintech, and mobility. Our dedicated team of 120+ professionals supports our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, hiring, and other business-critical services.