We are looking for:
The Head of Customer Support for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well-capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels. As part of the management team you would be responsible for the strategic development of the Customer Service division and, in particular, drive their CS strategy and processes forward.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing team’s performance to adhere to quality, effectiveness and efficiency
- Motivate, inspire and coach Team Leads and Customer Success Agents to do their best work
- Responsible for the setting up, implementing and optimizing the service processes
- Developing performance reports to measure and drive key performance indicators to meet set goals and objectives
- Define and manage support objectives and key performance indicators that create a best-in-class support model for both customers and team members
- Owning all support channel and tool strategies to expand and improve our delivery of support across all channels: email, social, chat and phone support
- Manage and drive process related automation with technical team where needed
Which traits contribute to your success?
- The ideal candidate will have +5 years of overall experience and +2 years of supervisory/management exposure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- A customer-centric, strategic thinker who strives to deliver the best support experience
- Proven track record to work with all levels of the business from customer-facing specialists to executives
- Strong operational experience and the ability to leverage data to communicate team performance and customer insights
- Exceptionally strong customer handling, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills; focus on quality in customer experience
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.