Head of Cyber Underwriting (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies in the Insurtech space. Located in Berlin, the company aims to protect SMEs from cyber threats and attacks through integrating cyber security and insurance.
What will keep you challenged?
- The hands on development of cyber underwriting guidelines
- Helping to negotiate capacity contract(s) with leading national / international insurers
- Partnering with actuaries on cyber risk modelling and pricing
- Leading automation of underwriting
- Partnering with cyber security experts on risk mitigation
- Speaking and presenting in front of brokers, insurers, and customers
- Building an underwriting team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Minimum of 3 years of cyber underwriting experience
- Minimum of 5 years of underwriting experience
- Recognised as a competent leader in the cyber insurance industry
- Successfully led a team
- Excited to join a startup build it with a hands-on attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Be part of the most senior leadership team of a disruptive company enjoying full autonomy to shape your role, take on a lot of responsibility and grow quickly
- A friendly team in which you are welcome as a person and in which the joy of work and development prospects are at the forefront!
- Challenging and supportive environment with motivated colleagues, where you are expected to achieve something, but where you can learn a lot and have fun
- An attractive compensation including equity
- A long-term development perspective in a growing company
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.