About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Data and Analytics (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies to establish the data function as a strategic cornerstone for a pan-European group of companies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on evolving the data platform, developing a data-driven culture across the organisation and mentoring as well as growing the data team.
In this role, you’ll:
- Develop and execute the data strategy and roadmap that aligns with our portfolio company’s ambitious growth plans
- Closely collaborate with leadership to steer the strategy of the business by identifying opportunities for leveraging data to drive business growth, innovation, and efficiency
- Establish a work culture driven by data by ensuring that decisions are made across the organisation based on customer insights and validated evidence
- Manage the modernisation of the data platform, including migration to the cloud
- Conceptualise and optimise further development of the data platform while also collaborating with the IT teams to optimize data storage, retrieval, and processing
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role in data management
- Ability to empower teams to use data effectively
- Driven by solving complex business problems through data and analytics
- Eager to challenge the status quo and strive to improve products and processes through data
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong, empathic, fluent communication skills in English. Business fluent German is a plus
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- A variety of social benefits (public transport subscription, bicycle leasing, corporate benefits, etc.)
- An inspiring, creative and diverse environment with professional and motivated colleagues
- You will be challenged, take responsibility and develop your professional skills continuously
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.