About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Head of E-Commerce (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies and lead its E-Commerce team and strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the e-commerce activities in an agile environment, managing a great team and getting the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
→Join our portfolio company: A German company focused on providing B2B customers fast and easy access to a full range of online printing services and products. As a leading European provider, the platform serves over 500,000 customers in 30 markets.
In this role, you’ll:
- Lead the e-commerce team (consisting of CRM, WebShop and SEO)
- Develop the e-commerce strategy based on the corporate strategy, in close coordination with management
- Ensure the strategy is agile and serves both long term and immediate sales requirements
- Review customer data to make recommendations on improving the on-site experience
- Be responsible for the development of the Web Shop performance while understanding the customer in order to improve the complete customer journey
- Manage the e-commerce department budget
- 3+ years of experience leading digital projects, or in an operational leadership role
- Deep understanding of processes in digital commerce
- A high level of quality awareness along with a strong sales orientation
- Exceptional problem-identification and problem solving abilities
- Customer-focused, analytical and data-driven thinking and actions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we’re looking for support in the Fürth office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work in the EU is required.
Benefits and Perks
- A variety of social benefits (VGN subscription, bicycle leasing, corporate benefits, etc...)
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
- Work with modern technologies
- The possibility to work remotely
- An inspiring, creative and diverse environment with professional and motivated colleagues
- Rapid learning curve from day 1
- You will be challenged, take responsibility and develop your professional skills continuously
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.