We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, a start-up that is renewing the residential real estate brokerage by tackling the gap between the traditional real estate market and the available technical products.
What will keep you challenged?
- Preparing relevant documents together with the management and finance team of our portfolio company for communication with investors (e.g. board meetings, business plans, financial due diligence, etc.)
- Being hands-on, while managing a team of 4 and reporting directly to the Co-founders
- Working closely with the operations team in keeping an eye on budgets and turnover and providing relevant KPIs for the optimal management of the operational units
- Independently ensuring the processing of the operative business, by taking reasonability for the liquidity management and the payment control
- Preparing the bookkeeping, ensuring the follow-up control and accompanying tax-related questions, especially in the expansion into international markets as the first contact person for the tax advisors
- Optimising internal controlling and reporting processes and implementing new tools as required
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant finance experience with companies in the start-up or scale-up phase as well as experience with investor relations (financing rounds, budget control, M&A processes)
- Successfully completed studies (business administration, economics, business mathematics or comparable field) with a focus on finance/controlling or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in finance/accounting and initial experience in a management/leadership role
- Highly skilled in analysing key figures, a strong entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality
- Fluent communication skills in German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg or Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the PropTech industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.