We are looking for:
The first Head of Acquisition (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well-capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels. As part of the management team, you would be responsible for the user growth and the customer acquisition strategy with a focus on performance marketing.
What will keep you challenged?
- Working in close collaboration with the CEO on the growth vision, and taking executive control over the resulting strategy
- Optimizing and scaling the performance marketing efforts across all channels and launching new channels, in order to increase total customer acquisition within ROAS targets
- Managing and further building your team of marketing experts
- Taking ownership of marketing intelligence through the identification of new metrics to measure success, as well as implementing processes that drive efficiency and enable scalability
- Creating a healthy culture of collaboration and inclusion aligning to the company values, and actively contributing to an environment where people can realize their potential and actively manage performance
- Carrying on the company's tradition of being able to execute innovative, bold and fresh marketing strategies in order to continuously outperform competitors
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior position in Growth, Acquisition or Performance Marketing
- Excellent understanding of how to build, develop and scale a top-notch (performance) marketing infrastructure
- Ability to take on full (and quantifiable) responsibility of any performance marketing related projects
- A strong performance- and data-driven marketing background
- Ability to quickly identify growth opportunities, and to implement strategies that drive user acquisition
- Several years of experience (minimum 2) in leading and building teams
- A very hands-on working style, creativity and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (C1+) and German (C2/ native)
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Apply below and become a part of our success story!