About the Job
We're looking for an experienced Head of Sales to join our portfolio company's Sales team and manage its sales activities and strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you'll focus on ensuring a high-quality customer experience and define the most effective sales strategies for the team.
Join our portfolio company: A German company that changes the way the construction industry buys its materials.
The startup has an international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives. The company is well capitalised and supported by European top tier VCs and construction tech experts, among others.
In this role, you’ll:
- Manage all the B2B sales activities of the company and define the most effective
- Lead, motivate and coach a team of Account Executives
- Enable and ensure functional prospecting and pipeline development
- Work closely with the other teams and the Founders on strategies which foster the
- Recruit and train new talents who will lead the business forward
- Promote an authentic, reliable, high-quality customer experience which reflects our
values and connects successfully with customers
- Solid Inside Sales Management experience - you are familiar with pipeline and deal management processes
- Advanced people management and leadership skills
- Know how to work and operate in a venture capital environment
- Motivated, dedicated with hands-on mentality
- As a plus, you have experience in the construction industry
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Fulfil a role with entrepreneurial freedom and take a pre-validated business model to the next level
- Join an experienced founding team of serial and 2nd time founders
- Attractive base and bonus compensation program
- Collaboration with top tier investors and angles (incl. various unicorn founders) as well as leading market experts
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.