We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that acts as a brand, manufacturer as well as supplier of modern and well-designed office furniture. The E-commerce business has been awarded by its innovation and design ideas contributing to an attractive work atmosphere in the office and home office.
What will keep you challenged?
- Creating the strategy and building the backbone of the technical infrastructure for a process driven organisation in an international multichannel environment
- Being responsible for the entire IT landscape with a focus on ERP, CRM, and data interfaces (e-commerce, marketing automation, warehousing, suppliers)
- Building up a strong inhouse tech team in infrastructure, administration, data, and IT security
- Building a master data backbone and processes for all company data requirements
- Ensuring the success of the internal tech teams by taking accountability for their performance
- Leading the software engineering department through transparent leadership, communication and collaboration with internal teams and external development partners
- Enabling cross team collaboration and alignment with a focus on delivering impact in a timely manner
- Supporting a culture of ownership, passion, respectfulness and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in managing complex enterprise software,especially in the development and implementation of an IT strategy (architecture, processes, applications) in a multichannel environment
- Project experience and process thinking in the area of E-Commerce & relevant systems (ERP, Shop, CRM etc.),ideally in an international environment in high growth phases
- Software engineering background in multiple languages and platforms as well as experience in master data management
- Experience in growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to tech leads and developers
- Being interested in familiarising yourself with new topics and constantly improving and developing processes with your own ideas, even across departments
- Significant, sound, and proven experience in understanding different frontend and/or backend architecture patterns like microservices, event-driven systems, etc.
- Experience in managing multiple engineering teams and managers and steering agencies and external stakeholders
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their own turf and to drive to identify, prioritise and execute opportunities
- Understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- Proven track record of taking a pragmatic approach while solving problems and being passionate about code quality
Please note that we are looking for support in the Meerbusch or Biebertal office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a significant contribution to shaping the innovative office furniture industry and thus improve the everyday working lives of other people
- Fascinating company buildings with modern office landscapes and top digital equipment close to major cities
- Remote working policy - come to our open, design-oriented showrooms or work remotely
- Benefit from employee discounts on chic office furniture
- Feel at home in an appreciative and highly motivated team - everyone pulls together here
- Take on challenging tasks and develop yourself by taking on responsibility from day 1 - a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Develop yourself personally and professionally - for us, the development of our employees is a matter of the heart.
- Fancy a DJ and food truck? We let our creativity run free at regular team events
- Relaxation training with in-house trainers for your mental health
- Charge your e-car free of charge
Apply below and become a part of our success story!