Head of IT (m/f/d) E-Commerce
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Being the central interface between the business units and IT in the E-Commerce stores of our portfolio company and being responsible for planning and controlling E-Commerce projects
- Responsibility for the entire IT infrastructure, internal IT projects and the implementation of new tools and systems
- Rethinking processes between store, ERP and other systems, to develop them further and to make them more efficient as well as implement them together with external service providers and colleagues from the IT department
- Being responsible for the selection and migration to a new ERP system
- Leading the tech team by taking accountability for their performance
- Elaborating optimization strategies for the IT area, while taking trends and innovations into account
- Integrating of M&A targets into the IT landscape
- Supporting a culture of ownership, passion, respectfulness and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed university degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Project experience and process thinking in the area of E-Commerce as well as experience in integrating all of the different systems in an eCommerce Landscape (ERP, PIM, Shop, etc.) with tools like a middleware or similar
- Experience in managing multiple teams & managers and steering agencies & external stakeholders,
- Proven experience in growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to tech specialists
- Excellent leadership with clear communication and the understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- Experience of selecting and migrating to a new ERP system
- Being interested in familiarizing yourself with new topics and constantly improving and developing processes with your own ideas, even across departments
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities
- Proven track record of taking a pragmatic approach while solving problems and passionate about delivering good quality
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Frankfurt office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well-equipped and modern office space
- Benefit from an inspiring, creative and multicultural environment, as well as a great and smart team
- Transparent corporate culture where every single person is valued
- Regular team events and activities
- Challenging and varied tasks - steep learning curve
- Option of remote working
- Become part of the Project A family network
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Project A is an operational venture capital firm that invests in early stage companies from a variety of industries such as digital health, robotics, and mobility amongst others. Our portfolio includes over 60 companies with different business models including B2C, B2B, SaaS, e-commerce and more. Within our company of over 100 professionals, over 15 teams offer their direct support to our portfolio companies with software engineering, marketing, sales, business intelligence and many other fields. In 2020 Project A was named Germany's best VC by Business Insider magazine.