About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies, in order to lay the foundations for the marketing road map.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on implementing strategies and laying the foundations for the marketing roadmap - ensuring that you build strong relationships with stakeholders.
In this role you’ll:
- Design and implement strategies, ensuring all marketing activity is executed alongside your pre-determined road maps
- Plan and execute online and offline marketing in accordance with budgets
- You know how to inspire customers with the appropriate content for the product
- Be responsible for the cooperation with different marketing agencies, ensuring that their results meet the company's standards
- In addition to the strategic management and supervision of the agencies, you remain close to the customer and product and are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Track and analyse the performance of all marketing channels and campaigns with a focus on continuous improvement and optimisation
- Be in constant communication with management on KPIs, development and insights and build a strong connection with the sales department
- Professional experience in brand, content and performance marketing; ideally in a SaaS company or agency
- Strong experience as a Head of Marketing or Teamlead
- Managing stakeholders and agencies is not a new territory for you
- A strong strategic and structured mindset as well as a hands-on mentality
- A university degree or equivalent with a focus on marketing
- Fluent in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.