We are looking for:
A Head of Operations (m/f/d) for our latest portfolio company that democratizes financial services for the working class. An international, intercultural team of serial founders and experienced executives is waiting for you. The company is well capitalized and supported by European and US top-tier VCs and various Business Angels.
What will keep you challenged?
- Obtaining a solid overview of key processes across the the Tax Operations department and conceptualizing ways to optimize and automate them to reach maximum efficiency
- Monitoring all relevant KPIs and ensuring their achievement
- Identifying bottlenecks and introducing new processes and structures when and where it is needed
- Ensuring all business operations are highly scalable in light of future company growth
- Closely cooperating with other departments (Customer Service, IT, Business Intelligence) to align on operational priorities and needs
- Successfully and efficiently managing a team of 50 people, through being the direct supervisor of 2 Team Leads, and being responsible for the hiring or 2 more Leads
- Working towards progressively scaling the team as demand increases
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant position, at least 1 year of experience in a leadership position. Experience in a hyper growth startup is preferred
- A goal-oriented and extremely structured approach to your work
- Willingness to take ownership of ongoing projects
- Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills, as well as a high level of empathy and ability to form meaningful working relationships
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and German
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Join an experienced founding team and an open feedback culture across all departments
- Make a true impact in the fintech industry
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities guarantee a steep learning curve from day one
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Hamburg office or someone who is open to travel on a regular basis. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
- Additional Benefits: 30 vacation days + flexible working hours, min 80% mobile work allowance, Company pension scheme, Discounts at 1500+ shops and services, strongly subsidised gym membership, Job Bike
Apply below and become a part of our success story!