About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Head of People to join one of our portfolio companies and build its HR & Recruiting strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the implementing People, Talent & Organisational Development initiatives and get the opportunity to contribute to various projects.
Join our portfolio company: A German aerospace company focused on developing the world’s most advanced eVTOL (electric vertical takeoff and landing) drones. The startup aims to become the global leader in providing aerial data for mapping, surveying, and inspection using its cutting-edge AI-powered drones.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be a strategic sparring partner for the management team on organisational development and change management projects
- Develop and expand company wide structures and processes, as well as manage international projects in the People & Company Growth area
- Manage internal communications with the goal of enhancing an international team spirit and employee retention
- Implement and further develop core topics such as Culture & Values, Leadership, Feedback & Performance and Goal setting
- Be responsible for implementing an employer branding roadmap to attract high potential talents
- Lead a cross functional team of Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Project and Office Management professionals
- Expertise and several years of experience as a People & Culture Leader, ideally in a dynamic Start-up environment
- Open, communicative and friendly making it easy for you to be a sparring partner for the team
- Agile mindset and a passion for structural improvements in organisational development
- Highly self-motivated and independently drive your area of responsibility forward
- Very good language skills in German and English
- Successfully completed studies in a relevant field such as business
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Make a true impact on the aerospace industry
- Enjoy regular team events
- Be challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one
- Well-equipped and modern office in the heart of Munich city, and an option for remote working
- Benefit from an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.