Head of Platform and Infrastructure Engineering (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies: our multi channel retailer is revolutionizing the online purchase of car parts for professionals and hobbyists by offering a wide range of products and "on-the-spot" support in several chain stores and workshops.
What will keep you challenged?
- Leading the software engineering department through servant leadership, communication and collaboration
- Ensuring the success of multiple tech teams by taking accountability for their performance
- Building a top notch engineering culture in collaboration with the Technical Leadership Team (Principal Engineer, Head of Product, etc.)
- Enabling cross team collaboration and alignment with the focus on delivering impact in a timely manner
- Establishing a KPI cockpit to steer teams and output quickly and sustainably
- Supporting a culture of ownership, passion, respectfulness and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience in growing, coaching, mentoring and providing feedback to tech leads and developers
- Experience in managing multiple engineering teams and managers
- Strong software engineering background on multiple languages and platforms
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their turf
- Excellent, clear communication skills by being a radical candor, providing honest feedback
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities
- Understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- As a plus: experience within automotive aftermarket
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-Commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of the success story of our portfolio company?
We are looking forward to your online application.