Head of Product Management (m/f/d)
Product Management · Berlin · Full-time · Head of
Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The portfolio includes companies such as Artisense, Catawiki, Horizn Studios, KRY, LIQID, Spryker, uberall and WorldRemit. You can find more information at project-a.com and on the blog insights.project-a.com.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
What will keep you challenged?
- Establishing and maintaining a product vision and its communication to teams and stakeholders inside and outside the company
- Providing strategic guidance and comprehensive prioritization via product roadmap
- Accelerating the improvements in our software products and overall automation – incl. analysing existing business processes and their target setup
- Discussing new development projects with business units and IT – particularly regarding their (end customer) desirability and economic validity of software development
- Supporting agile development processes and their continuous improvement
- Using suitable quantitative and qualitative research formats to analyse and validate customer needs and desires
- Planning the team structure and resource allocation
- Being responsible for a team of 10 product owners with different seniority levels and their systematic personal development
Which traits contribute to your success?
- 10+ years of experience in product management and/or IT-related project management
- 3+ years of experience with disciplinary leadership of product teams, ideally in larger, multi-team organizations
- Profound knowledge in agile software development and product ownership for specific teams – ranging from backlog preparation, conceptualization and specification, estimation and planning to support of the implementation phase, validation of acceptance criteria and, ultimately, impact measurement via relevant KPIs
- Analytical mindset and data-driven project approach
- Being a promoter of agile processes and maintenance of related tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Goal-oriented leadership culture
- Very strong communication skills – both in German and English
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, pension schemes, and partner programs
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.