Head of Sustainability (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies, an e-commerce platform and a European leader in their industry. They are a very successful and grown-up company, with their headquarters in Germany, but acting internationally. While their focus is B2C, they have started to tackle B2B in the last few years as well.
What will keep you challenged?
- Developing a Strategy for the ESG/CSR roadmap
- Building, leading and developing a team to implement group-wide Sustainability
- Optimising existing ESG/CSR policies and identifying new opportunities and initiatives to address emerging risks in order to support management and create added value at the corporate level
- Preparing, working on and overseeing the content of sustainability issues, interfacing with all departments and the management team
- Analysing and anticipating social developments and expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing the contributions to internal/external sustainability communication
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed Business Studies or related subjects
- Several years of practical business experience, preferably in the e-commerce sector
- Understanding of social, cultural and ethical aspects and issues in a business context
- Knowledge of the legal framework in the field of ESG/CSR and sustainability reporting
- Structured, independent and proactive approach to work and strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the E-commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Take advantage of discount opportunities, getting your own company bike, and a special deal for fitness studios
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
- Work on the forefront of AI-driven software that puts the customer at the center of everything
- Play a role in defining the premiere new standard for the marketing industry with a lot of momentum: the Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- Become a part of our fun and international team of inspiring personalities
- Work from our Hamburg or Berlin office or from home a few days per week
- We’ll support your continuous professional development, take part in conferences and courses
- We can’t wait to soon meet again face-to-face: Enjoy our regular team events, team lunches, game nights, etc.
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.