About the Job
We’re looking for a customer-centric Head of UX/UI (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies in Germany to drive the product vision and deliver exceptional user experiences that are backed by data and innovation.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on optimising the customer experience during their purchase and maximising conversion through the integration of user data and insights.
In this role, you’ll:
- Devise and implement a international product strategy focuses on offering best-in-class services through a data-first approach
- Lead the design of e-commerce interfaces, focusing on user journeys, conversion optimisation, and seamless online transactions
- Gather and utilize user research and testing to inform and guide design decisions, employing A/B testing, user feedback, and other relevant metrics
- Develop wireframes,user flows and journeys that directly address user needs and behaviors - adapting to serve clients in multiple European countries
- Conduct thorough benchmarking to stay ahead of industry trends and competitor offerings
- Ensure effective product operations across departments, championing a user-centric design and data-driven philosophy throughout the organisation
- Several years of experience leading product development and/or design in the e-commerce industry with a background in UX/UI
- Solid experience in using UX/UI design best practices including: conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, prototyping and developing innovative user interfaces
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate design concepts to foster a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Eagerness to challenge the status quo and bring innovative ideas to a competitive market
- Experience in both the B2B and B2C contexts is considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English is required for this role. Business fluency in German is considered beneficial
Please note that we are looking for support in the Munich office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- A variety of social benefits (VGN subscription, bicycle leasing, corporate benefits, etc...)
- An inspiring, creative and diverse environment with professional and motivated colleagues
- You will be challenged, take responsibility and develop your professional skills continuously
- Be part of a professional network within the Project A family, with access to regular events, knowledge sharing and meetups
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.