Helpdesk Agent (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our international portfolio companies, with the headquarters in Austria. They are leading innovators and full-service providers within their digital commerce industry and they are represented in 90 markets and have 7 offices across the globe.
What will keep you challenged?
- Analysing and solving the requests of our CAD/CAM users
- Competent phone and remote consulting for all hardware and software issues for our dealers and customers
- Co-designing and further developing our own knowledge database
- Actively coordinating and elaborating solutions with various departments, e.g. Technical Service, Research & Development, Product Management
- Expanding the service structure and improving performance in the support process
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Training as a dental technician or comparable dental technical education or completed technical education in the field of electronics, mechatronics or mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in the field of helpdesk / service / customer support desired
- IT experience (hardware and software affinity) and very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English; other languages like German, French or Russian are an advantage
- High customer and service orientation
- Diligence, problem-solving and approachable
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Koblach office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the commerce industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Koblach city
- Take advantage of employee discount opportunities, company benefits, health benefits, and partner programs
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Transparent culture where every person is highly valued Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.