About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated HR Generalist (m/f/d) to join one of our portfolio companies, and support in its growth strategies.
In your day-to-day work, you’ll focus on streamlining the HR Processes whilst being a point of contact for all employees
Join our portfolio company: A German SaaS company that is on a mission to deliver and enable its customers to build, transform and manage all business critical electric and autonomous processes with the market leading cloud solution.
In this role you’ll:
- Establish and further develop the process with the HR department
- Support and provide advice for executives and employees in all workplace and personnel-related issues
- Be responsible for ensuring a structured recruiting process engaging with candidates throughout the entirety of recruitment funnel
- Execute all operative tasks within the personnel management processes
- Create contracts and contract amendments, additional agreements, certificates and references
- Trusting and constructive cooperation with the management
- Professional experience in Human Resources or in a comparable position and industry
- Very good understanding and practical use of Microsoft Office applications
- You are able to provide a high level of discretion, whilst working in a goal-oriented and independent way
- You combine a hands-on mentality with a structured way of working, demonstrating strong social skills and assertiveness
- Successful completion a degree or comparable training
- You speak German and English fluently
Please note that we are looking for support in the German office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- The chance to experience the development of a newly founded company and to advance it with your own creative ideas
- Attractive salary package
- Company pension scheme
- Working with a highly professional, motivated and inspiring team
- An open and appreciative corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A state-of-the-art, well-equipped workplace
- Strong investors and an attractive customer base
Apply below and become a part of our success story!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diverse and equal opportunities hiring for all – applicants, candidates, and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences – and look forward to your application.