About the Job
We’re looking for a motivated HR Manager (m/f/d) to join our HR team at Project A : Our HR team is a group of people-oriented specialists who serve as a link between employees and management.
The team focuses on creating better workplaces - at Project A and across our portfolio companies. Motivation, creativity, and openness encapsulate our values and culture. That’s why we encourage you to bring yourself to work. Join a multinational team of bright individuals and be inspired to grow, innovate, and take responsibility from the get-go.
In this role, you’ll:
- Play a key role in the company’s success by helping stabilise its growth at all times
- Manage end-to-end recruitment and fill in roles for Project A or our portfolio companies
- Analyse, evaluate and optimise recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Guide the transition from candidate recruitment to newcomer onboarding, by handling daily people operations (HR documents, payroll, taxes) and by supporting their people development processes based on a dedicated feedback culture
- Advice the team with confidence and manage all personnel-related issues
- Handle organisational tools such as people management software, performance development tracking, and Excel
- Support organisation, implementation, and development of on- and offboarding processes
- Assist international newcomers with visa processes and integration in Berlin
- 2-3 years work experience in people operations and recruiting, ideally within a fast-paced organisation
- First experience in payroll and HR matters like: German working law, wage tax, social security issues etc.
- Good communication skills, proactive mindset, hands-on mentality and being a team-player
- Enthusiasm and persuasiveness - You love contact with people and convince candidates from Project A and our ventures
- Pronounced analytical understanding, as well as experience in data-driven decision-making
- Passion for people in an intercultural environment
- Fluency in German and English
Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Choose your tech – MacOS/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.