HR Manager - start-up (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new member for one of our portfolio companies that offers a data-driven price automation for e-commerce. They have a strong and complementary founding team that already brought on board the business side and a great technical mind.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing the entire recruiting process - from the job description to the onboarding
- Actively building the company culture and community
- Creating the first foundations for People Development
- Performing a number of HR admin tasks - most admin tasks will be covered by the external HR office
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Relevant experience as HR Manager, Recruiter and/or People Manager, while being comfortable with working independently, since you will be reporting directly to the founders
- An impressive track record in finding and attracting the best talent - in tech, as well as other functions
- Excellent communication and active-listening skills
- A high level of emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication abilities
- Fluency in German and English
- A strong passion for tech-startup culture and enthusiasm for recruiting the best talent
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in a data-driven company
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Enjoy the opportunity to pursue steep career development during the company's exciting launch phase
- Cozy office in Berlin with free coffee, beverages, fruits and snacks
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Possibility for home office and flexible working hours to balance your work and private life
- Being part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.