HR Project Manager - Freelancer (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Managing HR projects, from understanding the need, to scoping the project, implementing it, and measuring its success
- An example of the topics under our umbrella are:
- Performance: Reviews, calibrations and career level expectations
- Reward: Promotion process
- Development: Mentorship programs
- Creating project organization and structure, including roles and responsibilities, policies and procedures
- Driving stakeholder engagement across projects
- Collaborating closely with the People Partners to deliver effective communication plans
- Coordinating with HR teams across all offices to understand local market best practice and ensure compliance with local regulations
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Experience managing full lifecycle projects within HR
- Knowledge of performance review and calibration processes
- The ability to work autonomously; managing your own time whilst delivering on commitments with tight deadlines
- Analytical skills, you make decisions based on data
- Presence, you are able to present your ideas in a clear and concise way and have excellent communication skills
- Please note that we are looking for support in the Berlin office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.