Human Resources Manager / HR Generalist (m/f/d)
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies which connects customers with carriers through their software - digitalising logistics. They are driving for Europe’s largest e-commerce companies, mostly highly demanding clients.
What will keep you challenged?
- Ensuring a smooth transition from candidate offer to newcomer onboarding all the way to off-boarding
- Preparing employment agreements, general contract management & monthly payroll of the Berlin office and coordinating it with finance team
- Assisting in People reporting & international newcomers with visa processes and integration in Berlin
- Finding new and exciting ways to boost engagement between People Operations and employees
- Organizing and managing personnel records by utilizing internal HRIS
- Managing internal and external stakeholders (e.g. service providers & agencies)
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Proven experience with general HR matters; Maternity/Parental leave, Contract management, forms & certificates etc.
- Solid knowledge of German labor law
- General understanding of visa and relocation processes
- High service orientation and a team-player mentality with strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented & proactive mindset with an ability to handle highly confidential information
- Excellent communication skills German and English
- Please note that we are looking for support in the BERLIN office of our portfolio company. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well
What to expect working with our portfolio company:
- Make a true impact in the Mobility & Logistics Industry
- Well equipped and modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouragement for a healthy lifestyle with in-office gym, and opportunities to relax in a cozy sleeping cabin
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued
- Thrive from an inspiring, creative, and diverse environment with amazing and smart colleagues from all over the world
- Having fun together as a company with regular team events
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities, and a guaranteed steep learning curve from day one
- Choose from a variety of drinks and healthy snacks available to keep you energized throughout the day
- Be part of an instant network within the Project A family with access to regular events, knowledge sharing, and meetups
Do you want to be part of our portfolio company's success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.