We are looking for:
Our HR team is a group of people-orientated specialists who serve as a link between employees and management. The team focuses on creating better workplaces - at Project A and across our portfolio companies. Our Talent Acquisition team supports both our in-house operational teams and our portfolio companies. This group of dedicated experts specializes in locating, attracting, and hiring the best people to build and grow products and services. The Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Traineeship was created with the goal of supporting our Human Resources team and supporting our ventures in expanding their teams. The learning won’t stop after your traineeship: our goal is to keep working with you inside Project A, your further development is in your hands and we will do everything we can to help.
What will keep you challenged?
- Collaboration in the preparation of employment contracts, certificates and attestations
- Recording of data and personnel file maintenance (online and offline)
- Preparatory payroll support, accounting and close cooperation with our tax office
- Supporting an HR manager in applying for or extending work permits for new - and existing - employees
- Supporting (in cooperation with an HR manager) employees and managers in all personnel-related and labour law issues
- Personnel support
- Participating in personnel management projects
- Having an Insight into accounting
- Close cooperation with all related functions (finance, legal and data protection)
- Searching for potential candidates based on previously defined criteria in all relevant databases, learning to conduct interviews to recruit new employees for Project A as well as the portfolio companies
- Collaborate closely with our Talent Acquisition Team and the departments in charge
Which traits contribute to your success?
- Completed technical college entrance qualification or high school diploma
- Basic knowledge in PC application
- Friendly and helpful attitude
- Reliability and a detail oriented way of working
- Enjoy working with people and have an affinity for organisation
- Native level proficiency in German (written and spoken)
- Good to very good knowledge of English
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote-friendly – Work anywhere in Germany or take advantage of our beautiful and well-equipped office at the heart of Berlin
- Macbook/Windows/Linux laptop and optional screen
- Career growth – Access to internal workshops, knowledge sharing meetups, PAV Academy professional training opportunities, industry conferences, and other personal development possibilities
- Subsidised products and services, including meal vouchers, German language classes, a bike leasing program, and discounts on services of our portfolio companies and various other brands
- Wellness – 24/7 access to counselling specialists, free subscription to workplace wellbeing platform Unmind, weekly online yoga classes
- Paid team and company events
- Social activities – Hang out with co-workers during and after-hours (Slack or IRL, you decide), grab lunch or coffee with randomly assigned teammates, and disconnect from everything to spend quality time in outdoor activities
- Visa application support and relocation package
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Project A is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for all – applicants and employees alike. We value humans – with all our glorious multifaceted backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our diverse team has different ethnic and cultural origins, gender identities, sexual orientations, family arrangements, religious and political affiliations, socioeconomic statuses, age groups, and abilities.
With 32 nationalities and over 25 spoken languages, we’re confident that you’ll feel right at home. We look forward to your application.